The World by 2015

November 4, 2007

I’m very interested in America 2008.

Have you heard of it? Check out the link and let me know what you think.

Entry Filed under: America 2008. Posted in  America 2008 .

•    Tim Archer  |  November 4th, 2007 at 1:00 pm     Reply

I hadn’t heard about this. This is Eddie Cloer’s work out of Searcy, right? Looks good.

Grace and peace,
    Tim

•    Anonymous  |  November 4th, 2007 at 1:48 pm     Reply

Yes, Eddie is the driving force behind this. I’m excited about it.

Paula

•    preacherman  |  November 6th, 2007 at 4:46 pm     Reply

Wow. Yes, Eddie is the one behind this one. I too am excited. 🙂 Great site! Looks great. Can’t believe we are alread talkin about 2008. Crazy. Seems so far but it will be here before we know it.

•    Neva  |  November 7th, 2007 at 7:44 pm     Reply

I am impressed!

Peace
    neva

•    Tammy Snyder  |  November 12th, 2007 at 10:39 pm     Reply

HEY!!!
    We had a speaker, I’m ashamed to say I’ve forgotten his name off hand, come yesterday (11/11/07) to talk to our congregation about it. I was definitely encouraged by these books that they will be giving out to America in ’08. They will be focusing here in our country next year, and I thank God for it! We soooo need it. It’s exciting to help the lost souls in other countries, but when I heard they’d be focusing here, well…there’s nothing like helping the lost all around you. Praise God. I KNOW it will be successful. I can’t wait to be a part of it!
    Tammy Snyder

•    Royce Ogle  |  November 15th, 2007 at 2:57 pm     Reply

I looked at the website and it is very well done, pretty impressive.

I do have a concern though. There seems to be more teaching about the church of Christ than about the Christ of the church. A careful reading of Acts will show that the message of Christ was what was preached, there was no mention of the church in the gospel message.

His peace,
    Royce

•    Matthew  |  November 20th, 2007 at 8:36 pm     Reply

I received the book, but do not know more than that.