Having Fun in NJ

July 29, 2007

Extra points to the first person that find the two things wrong with this picture of my favorite brother and sister-in-law.

1 Aunt Paula and Eva
2 Paula, Brian and Eva on Ferry to Statue of Liberty
3 Brian and Marisa Nicklaus
4 Sam
5 Brian and Paula

Brian has more pictures at his site. Click here.

•    Anonymous  |  July 29th, 2007 at 9:56 pm     Reply

The picture is backwards and poorly framed 🙂

Don

•    Anonymous  |  July 30th, 2007 at 1:11 am     Reply

Since Don criticized my picture taking abilities, he doesn’t get the extra points 🙂

Paula

•    lisa  |  July 30th, 2007 at 3:15 pm     Reply

I noticed Brian’s watch on the wrong wrist and the Lady’s left arm up instead of right arm.

I didn’t see anything wrong with the photographer’s framing. (o;

•    laymond  |  July 30th, 2007 at 5:37 pm     Reply

Paula; I hope you only have the one brother 🙂

•    The Preacher's Household:  |  July 30th, 2007 at 9:17 pm     Reply

1. You cut off their legs and the statue’s arm.
    2. You should never shoot grown ups from underneath unless you want them to get mad at you.

Just teasing.

Does it have anything to do with the pigeons?
    Kathy

•    The Preacher's Household:  |  July 30th, 2007 at 9:18 pm     Reply

BTW, I appreciate the pictures. It is fun to see the family.
    Kathy

•    TREY MORGAN  |  July 31st, 2007 at 3:27 am     Reply

Here you go … two things wrong with the picture…

1 – There were no spiders in the picture around your brother.

2 – There are no kids in the picture.

•    Anonymous  |  July 31st, 2007 at 6:24 am     Reply

Paula-
    But of most import- WAS I RIGHT? 🙂

Don

•    laymond  |  July 31st, 2007 at 11:01 am     Reply

Paula, after long and attentive study of the picture in question, I have come to this conclusion.
    #1 the exposure is reversed

#2 Brian wouldn’t let you be in it.

Ha 🙂

•    Neva  |  July 31st, 2007 at 12:59 pm     Reply

I am with Lisa–that is all I noticed but then I am not a photo critic–just not good at it, just like looking at the pics

Peace
    neva

•    Anonymous  |  July 31st, 2007 at 5:43 pm     Reply

Don, you were only half right. The picture is backwards, however, the framing is perfect 🙂

I accidently flipped it while putting it on and thought I’d leave it that way just for fun.

I’m back home and going to spend my last week before school starts cleaning. Apparently, a bomb went off in my house (or the kids let a tornado in) while I was gone. 🙂

Hope everyone is well.